Exchange policy for Margaretti
Once a purchase has been completed, all sales are final and no returns will be accepted. Exchanges are permitted within the following limitations:
1. Exchanges are valid within 7 calendar days of purchase. On sale products, special, engraved, custom, bespoke items cannot be exchanged.
2. Exchanges are for store credit only. At the time of exchange, the buyer is allowed to receive store credit for the amount actually previously paid by the buyer for the Original Item (the "Original Item Price") at the time of the original sale. The Original Item Price includes any discounts, markdowns, concessions, allowances, or designation of clearance applied at the time of the original sale. Taxes, insurance and shipping are not included in the Original Item Price.
3. Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories to be accepted for exchange. All original certificates, documents, receipts, invoices, pictures and papers must be sent back with the original product and packages. Any items missing may be charged a replacement fee that is determined by Margaretti. For hygiene reasons, used and worn items cannot be exchanged.
4. Except for the store credit referenced above, no cash refund or charge credit is allowed for exchanged items.
5. Exchanges and refunds are not allowed for customized jewelry, special order items, engraved items, or any other jewelry with distinctive characteristics.
6. All exchange products and packages must be in new, original, unaltered and unused condition. Broken, scratched or defaced items are not accepted. Moreover, if diamonds, gemstones, jadeite, jadeite bangles, gold rings and other jewelry lose their luster or become dull after use, Margaretti has the right to refuse the exchange. If the products, packages and/or documents are altered, defaced or not in original condition, Margaretti can refuse the exchange.
7. Margaretti is not responsible for any return shipping cost, tax, insurance, lost or damaged shipments and products.
8. The exchange must be made within 7 calendar days (includes all weekends and all holidays) of purchase. After 7 calendar days, exchanges are not accepted.
9. Any item exchanged for the original purchase cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. Exchanges can be made by sending an email to | Include pictures of original receipt and items. Margaretti has the full right to determine the type and category of goods for the customer(s) to choose when the customer(s) uses the in-store credit.
11. Margaretti has the right to send the products to a certified laboratory (e.g. GIA, etc.) for verification. If the product is found to be altered or modified in any form, the exchange will not be allowed. Additional costs for shipping, insurance and issuance of certificate may be charged and/or deducted from the store credit.
12. Margaretti has the right to alter this policy without prior announcements.
13. Margaretti has the right to refuse any exchange.
14. Margaretti has the right to reject exchanges if any of the previous conditions are not met.
To start the exchange process, visit our stores.